We accept admissions throughout the year and applications can be made at any time. Please call our main office on 0161 921 20 95 who will book you an appointment with Tracey Holmes, our Pastoral and Engagement Manager, to have an initial discussion, or to arrange a visit with us and have a look around our site.
How to Apply
Chatsworth Futures will work with the relevant agencies to apply and secure funding for the young person’s placement. The application process involves the following steps:
- Contact us to arrange a visit to Chatsworth Futures (see above for contact details).
- If you believe that we may be the right choice for your young person, complete the application form online. This can be found on our website, alternately contact the college, or we can post it as a paper copy.
- Our multi-disciplinary admissions team meets to discuss the application. If we feel that we can offer a placement, we will offer an assessment. As part of the assessment process, we may make a home visit or a visit to the young person’s current school or place of study.
- At the end of the period of assessment, we will be in a position to decide if we are the right college to support the young person's continuing development. If we believe that the Chatsworth Futures College is the right place, we will offer a place and if this is accepted, we will submit an application for funding to the relevant agencies. If we don’t believe this to be the case, we will provide a clear explanation of why we think this is so.
- Once funding has been confirmed, we will put a plan in place to support the young person’s transition into college life.