Our Mission and Core Values
We believe in the right of every young adult at Chatsworth Futures to access high quality learning opportunities which will empower and enable them to live happy, safe, healthy, valued and fulfilling adult lives.
We achieve this by providing a safe, caring, challenging and positive learning environment in which the dignity, individual choices and aspirations of each learner are respected and celebrated.
We strive to work collaboratively with learners, their families and colleagues to develop an inclusive, equitable and friendly organisation in which healthy risk taking is encouraged, enjoyable experiences are offered and strong relationships are at the heart of all we do.
We endeavour to nurture independent, empowered and fulfilled individuals who are able to live purposeful, productive and happy lives as they move on from Chatsworth Futures.
- To provide a safe, healthy and secure learning community which serves the Greater Manchester area and in which children and young people thrive and develop.
- To deliver excellence in the quality of education for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities by combining and sharing the knowledge, skills and expertise of all partners across the Trust.
- To support the health needs of all children and young people in the Trust in order to enable their learning potential to be fully achieved.
- To achieve excellence across the Trust through a shared process of rigorous self-evaluation focused on the quality of teaching and assessment that underpins good or better progress and positive pupil outcomes.
- To engender a culture of mutual respect, care and fairness throughout the Trust in which each individual is explicitly valued and their achievements are celebrated.
- To ensure that excellence in learning is achieved through enjoyment, excitement, energy and enthusiasm in all children and young people.
- To sustain a financially viable Trust in which resources are employed efficiently according to best value principles and shared fairly according to needs.
- To work in a proactive and positive partnership with parents and carers to support the holistic development of their child.
- To create and nurture a staff team of the highest quality through effective and safe recruitment, frequent and regular continuing professional learning and opportunities for career development.
- To build resilience in all children and young people in order to support their personal development, behaviour and well being and support their transition into happy, fulfilling and empowered adult lives.