Skip to content ↓

Chatsworth Futures
Specialist College

In this section...

Useful Links

Apply for transport for your child to and from college - Transport application you will then need to click Apply for travel assistance for pupils aged 16 or over with SEN or disabilities. 

If you wish to contact the transport team, they can be contacted on the following;

Travel pass for disabled people | Bee Network | Powered by TfGM - please click on this link to apply for a bus pass, this allows your child to travel in and around Greater Manchester for free with a travel plus pass. Please apply for the Children with learning disabilities pass, application forms are also available in the office. 

Apply for universal credit for your son/daughter - Universal Credit: How to claim - GOV.UK (